Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Published Photo

Great News! A photo that I took at the farm was recently published in the University of Florida's IFAS Extension Gardening in the Panhandle Newsletter. This is very exciting because it represents my first published photograph. It looks like I am on my way to being a full time wildlife photographer and blogger. Ha, yeah right! Nevertheless, I am very excited for my early fall whitetails that made the newsletter. Hopefully this is the first of many. Honestly, it motivates me to get out there and take more photos. check the link below to read the newsletter, not only does it have Bollingbrook Plantation whitetails in it, but its also a very informative publication.
http://santarosa.ifas.ufl.edu/documents/November-DecemberColor.pdf

2 comments:

Joey and Lacey said...

very cool Justin! A published photographer in the family! :)

Theresa said...

Thanks for the endorsement of the newsletter. It was a great photo.